As of Monday, October 5, 2020, our branch lobbies re-opened for all banking services and we can again enjoy serving each of you in person. At the same time, we must remain vigilant and continue to exercise safe distancing and face covering measures when interacting close up with each other, including our staff and our customers’ interactions. To this regard, you are required to wear face coverings when entering our offices; however, you may be asked to temporarily remove the face covering for identification purposes.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting efforts throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer available for our customers and staff to use.
- Customers are required to maintain the 6-foot distancing guidelines.
- Customers are to wear a face mask when entering the bank. You may be asked to temporarily remove your mask for proper identification.
- Our staff will wear a face mask when interacting with customers inside the bank; also, with co-workers when safe distancing cannot be achieved.
- All employees who are feeling ill, have a sick relative at home or have knowledge of being exposed in any way to report such an occurrence and stay at home for a period of time, as necessary.
- Our Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services, including Mobile Deposits
- Citizens On Call by dialing 407-366-1684
- Our ATMs located at our Corporate Office and Red Bug Office are available for cash withdrawals
- Our Debit cardholders may withdraw cash surcharge-free from any Allpoint ATM. Please visit allpointnetwork.com to find an Allpoint ATM near you
Be safe and we look forward to returning to a new normal in doing business while providing you with our friendly and community minded service you've always enjoyed.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 407-365-6611.
See additional resources under our Consumer Education Page.