Citizens Bank of Florida Is Committed To Consumer Education.
The FDIC encourages financial institutions to make tips and information available to consumers about account security, identity theft and smart money management. Each of the following links deals with a specialized topic that may be beneficial to you. Some links may take you to directly to the FDIC website where there is a wealth of information available and some links are strictly educational to help you learn how to protect your accounts and online banking information from identity theft.
- FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE)
- FFIEC Consumer Guidance on Account Authentication & Online Banking
- FFIEC Business Account Guidance on Risk Assessment & Layered Security
- Account Hijacking Information
- FDIC Identity Theft Help
- FDIC Fitness for Older Americans: Stretching your savings and shaping up your Financial Strategies
- Taking Control of your Finances: A Special Guide for young Adults
- Start Smart: Money Management for Teens