Citizens Bank of Florida Is Committed To Consumer Education.
The FDIC encourages financial institutions to make tips and information available to consumers about account security, identity theft and smart money management. Each of the following links deals with a specialized topic that may be beneficial to you. Some links may take you to directly to the FDIC website where there is a wealth of information available and some links are strictly educational to help you learn how to protect your accounts and online banking information from identity theft.
- ID Theft & Security Credit Freeze on Credit Report
- FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE)
- Account Hijacking Information
- FDIC Identity Theft Help
- Money Smart for Older Adults
- Money Smart for Youth
- Know Before You Owe/Mortgage
- 10 Scams Targeting Bank Customers
- Stopping Scams Targeting Older Consumers
- Homeowners Guide to Success-What to do if you cannot pay your mortgage
- Computer Security Tips for Bank Customers: A Basic Checklist
- A Closer Look at Mobile Banking: More Uses, More Users
- New Standards for Credit Report Accuracy May Help Consumers
- Watch out for card skimming at the gas pump